Vinyl Label Sheets
Create your own custom vinyl labels on our top-selling vinyl material.
Free shipping from Canada
We offer free shipping anywhere in Canada
We typically process and ship orders within 3 Business days.
Cheap vinyl label sheets
Great value and durability.
Vinyl label sheets
A great option! Here’s why:
Vinyl printed label sheets are versatile and durable, especially when made of vinyl. Here’s why:
- By using labels made of vinyl on sheets, you can create designs that are perfect for sticking on practically anything – glass containers, plastic containers, candle jars, product containers, boxes – to make a powerful brand statement or showcase required government information.
- These labels made of printed vinyl work wonders on glass, cardboard and acrylic surfaces, compared to cheap paper labels, they won’t break, fade, or disintegrate when contact to moisture, or water.
- With their strong adhesive, they allow for repositioning, so you can get that perfect placement on your containers/jars every time.
- Made with high-quality vinyl label material, they boast vibrant and vivid colors that catch the eye.
So go ahead and label your products with confidence! Using vinyl made custom printed labels, they’re great for almost any application!
Semi-Gloss or Semi-Matte vinyl for your label sheets? That is the question…
Semi-gloss vinyl for your label sheets
Sticker Beaver uses semi-gloss label vinyl material to give custom printed labels a lustrous and moderate shine. The result is a semi-shiny and durable product that enhances the visual appeal of your labels.
Our labels are moderately resistant to scratches and water, and they can be frozen after application to the product. They must be applied to your product at room temperature. Whether you need label sheets for personal or commercial use, our semi-gloss custom label sheets are an excellent choice to brand your products!
Semi-Matte vinyl for your label sheets
Unlike our semi-gloss vinyl labels, this semi-matte finish provides a flat, almost non-reflective surface similar to that of semi-matte paint. This effect is achieved by using a semi-matte vinyl label material as the base for your labels.
Although the semi-matte laminate finish may not have the same shine as our semi-gloss option, it imparts a unique and professional look to the sheet labels.
Same design stickers on sheets
What is a vinyl label sheet?
A label sheet is an 8.5″x11″ sheet of durable vinyl with multiple copies of the same design in the form of labels on it. Vinyl label sheets provide a convenient and cost-effective way to produce multiple copies of the same design at once, making them easy to store and transport.
The labels on a sheet are typically “kiss cut” or cut through the top layer of the sheet but not through the backing, allowing them to be easily removed from the carrier paper for use.
These vinyl labels are commonly used for branding, advertising, product labeling, and personalization purposes, with good outdoor durability as the inks and vinyl are weather-resistant.
We will replicate your label designs multiple times on an 8.5″x11″ sheet, giving you the freedom to make multiple copies of your vinyl label designs at once.
Our ‘kiss cut’ technique creates each vinyl label in a way that makes them easy to remove from the liner and simple to store.
Whether you want to add a touch of branding to your products or personalize your belongings, our custom label sheets are the perfect solution. With our high-quality printing and durable inks, you can be confident that your custom label sheets will look great and last long after they’re applied. So, go ahead, stick your brand and product information, bar codes, and product weight on your products with durable PVC vinyl labels.
Labels printed on vinyl for labeling your products! A great durable choice!
If you choose multiple vinyl labels on vinyl sheets, your design will be printed on high-quality, durable, semi-gloss, or semi-matte strong adhesive vinyl label material that is weather-resistant. Making vinyl labels on sheets is a fantastic option for small businesses looking for a reliable and long-lasting solution for creating vinyl labels.
Vinyl Labels on Sheets
Made in Canada!
Strong adhesive 100% non paper material.
How to Prepare Your Artwork for Printing
- Choose a file format. We recommend saving your artwork as a PDF.
- Add a bleed area. This is only required if you want your artwork to go right to the edge of the vinyl. We suggest a 1/8″ (.125″) bleed area.
- Embed all fonts or convert to vector paths.
- Save your artwork as a single-layered image using the CMYK colour model.
- Make sure the image resolution is at least 300 DPI for best results.
- Ensure your dimensions are at least twice the desired print size.
- Always use the CMYK colour model for printing.
- If you follow these simple steps, your artwork will be ready for printing your amazing stickers!