What are cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. Cookies allow us to recognize your device, personalize your content, and analyze how our website is used. Cookies do not harm your device and do not contain any personally identifiable information.
What types of cookies do we use? We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve its performance. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular, how visitors move around the website, and whether they encounter any errors. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable us to personalize your user experience and remember your preferences, such as your language or region. They may also be used to provide you with certain features or services, such as social media sharing.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising to you based on your interests and browsing history. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the opt-out pages of the major advertising networks.
How to control cookies You can control and delete cookies on your device by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and may prevent you from using certain features or services.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. To learn more about how to manage cookies, please visit your browser’s help center.
You can also opt-out of certain cookies by visiting the opt-out pages of the major advertising networks:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: [January 1st 2023]