Create your own clear stickers on our awesome clear vinyl sticker material.
Free shipping from Canada
We offer free shipping anywhere in Canada
We typically process custom reflective stickers and ship orders within 3 Business days.
Cheap reflective stickers
Reflective stickers are a great value and durability stickers.
Reflective Stickers Custom!
Made to reflect the potential of your logo and your brand. Here’s why:
- You can stick them on practically anything – water bottles, hockey pucks, camping gear, smartphones, hard hats, laptops, reflective anime stickers, reflective car stickers, – to make a powerful brand statement or showcase your logo or brand with a great rainbow oil slick like finish!.
- They work wonders on glass and acrylic surfaces when printed on full colour or just print reflective stickers, custom reflective sticker with white ink, making them a great option for most surfaces.
- Mirror reflective background stickers, unlike cheap paper stickers, they won’t break, fade, or disintegrate when exposed to the elements, great for a clean sticker application, print your reflective stickers custom with white ink or just black ink for a great contrast in applications where a fancy, upscaled background is necessary.
- Their strong adhesive allows for repositioning, so you can get that perfect placement every time.
- Made with high-quality metalized polyester vinyl, they boast vibrant and vivid colors that sure catch the eye.
- Clear cote over your customized reflective sticker, overlaminate protection, start customizing you own reflective custom stickers.
Slap your reflective stickers with confidence! they are great for almost any application!
Silver Reflective Stickers
Hi Gloss laminate on your reflective grade stickers
Sticker Beaver’s hi-gloss laminate is a special finish that we apply to our stickers to give them a shiny and smooth texture, like a hi gloss waxed paint. We do this by adding a clear, high in gloss layer of laminate material to the surface of the shinny silver reflective sticker. This finish not only makes the stickers look cool, but it also adds extra protection and durability.
Die cut reflective stickers?
Die cutting involves using a machine to cut out a specific shape from the sticker material. This allows for almost any shape to be cut.
Die cut is ideal for creating specific shapes for creating unique, custom-shaped reflective stickers that stand out.
Commonly used shapes like circles, squares, rectangles, triangles, and ovals, are super popular, These shapes are great for simple designs or logos that require a specific shape.
Hi reflection vinyl, a great reflective option!
If you opt for reflective weatherproof sticker material, your design will be printed on a premium metalized reflective adhesive vinyl and then coated with a hi shine, weather-resistant laminate. This layer will help your custom reflective stickers last around two to four years outdoors and longer in interiors.
Made in Canada!
Strong adhesive 100% exterior grade customized reflective stickers, UV and Scratch resistant protection, white ink reflective stickers!
Print reflective personalized stickers, reflective stickers with logo, reflective background stickers and reflective label stickers information and F.A.Q.
Very durable stickers, made of a material consisting of tiny glass spheres in silver colour that has a high intensity for reflection and light bounce. During the day, the colours appear like any regular sticker, but when illuminated by headlights or flashes, they seem to have their own lighting. This occurs because the light bounces off the micro glass spheres back to the light source. The stickers have a pressure-sensitive adhesive, which can have full-colour designs printed on it. The parts where the material is exposed are where the light reflection is most noticeable, allowing the printed areas to become reflective in such a way that the colour has a luminous effect when direct light is applied to the material in the presence of darkness.
They are excellent for stickers that require a safety element, as their reflective property makes them highly noticeable in very low light conditions. They can be used on windows, bottles, helmets, boats, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, light poles, heavy machinery, hardhats, patrol vehicles, ambulances, helicopters, antennas, fire trucks, safety signs, and trains.
We place the material in our printer and use software to tell the printer which parts of the design to print in full colour, like any other material. Once the printing is completed, we apply an additional layer called lamination, which is a transparent film that adds UV protection, helps protect the ink, and gives a high-gloss finish. The final stage is die-cutting, followed by packaging and shipping. Our proofing process simulates the exposed parts of the design (a light grey tone), combined with the print, dimensions, shape, and cut. Everything printed on the reflective material will have a degree of reflectivity, with darker colours being less reflective and lighter colours being more reflective.
If your design doesn’t require reflectivity but you want it to have a multicoloured metallic appearance, it would be a good idea to check out our silver sparkle glitter holographic and holographic options, which you may find interesting. You can also consult our standard outdoor vinyl decals.
Gloss laminate is a cool way to add special finishes to shinny reflective, making them look awesome while adding extra protection.
Hi-Gloss laminate is a clear, shiny layer that gives reflective stickers a slick and smooth look, like glossy polished paint, this finish is reflective making your design really stand out.
Designs that need to be highly noticeable in dark conditions when direct light is applied
Stickers where the safety factor is necessary, such as decals on motorcycle or bicycle helmets for drivers to identify
Industrial stickers that require reflectivity for job sites, refineries, first aid, police, and rescue workers
It really depends on each particular application but they can last up 5 years indoors!
They can last from 2 to 4 years or more!
Simply indicate the height and width of your stickers, the number of copies, the type of cut (Die Cut). Once you upload your file and place your order, our proofing crew will generate a digital proof for you to review and approve when you’re happy with it.
If you already have a file created in a design program, simply send it to us, preferably as a vector, but we can work with any image format as long as it has sufficient resolution. We’ll add a cut line. If you are a designer or have graphic design experience, just add a cut line of any colour to your design, name it “cutline”, place it over the design, save it as a vector in PDF, EPS, PSD, or AI format, and we’ll make all the adjustments on our end.
We only manufacture reflective decals with a glossy lamination, and 100% of the total printed area will be reflective at different levels
These are not considered microwave safe.
The initial contact is permanent and strong, with the adhesive progressively increasing in adhesiveness over the next few days after you’ve applied it.
At least 15 degrees Celsius is recommended. It’s important to note that they can be refrigerated or frozen as long as they’re applied to a solid, oil-free, dry surface at room temperature.
Since they are made of material designed 100% for outdoor use, they are very sturdy and excellent for use in contact with the elements (rain, snow, dust, sun). They are very durable against normal abrasion in everyday use without deteriorating prematurely.
We only offer individual reflective stickers currently.
We only print reflective with CMYK colours.
How to Prepare Your Artwork for Printing
- Choose a file format. We recommend saving your artwork as a PDF.
- Add a bleed area. This is only required if you want your artwork to go right to the edge of the vinyl. We suggest a 1/8″ (.125″) bleed area.
- Embed all fonts or convert to vector paths.
- Save your artwork as a single-layered image using the CMYK colour model.
- Make sure the image resolution is at least 300 DPI for best results.
- Ensure your dimensions are at least twice the desired print size.
- Always use the CMYK colour model for printing.
- If you follow these simple steps, your artwork will be ready for printing your amazing stickers!